Korean Beef BBQ Cabbage Wraps with Kevin’s Korean BBQ Sauce Recipe
- 1.5 lb Beef Roast
- 1 package Kevin’s Korean BBQ Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Grape Tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1 Cup Cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 Tablespoon Cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Mint, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Basil, finely chopped
- 1/4 Cup Shallot, finely diced
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Aminos
- 1 Lime, Juiced
- 1/4 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 head Nappa Cabbage
Cabbage is a cruciferous vegetable.
A chemical in cabbage may protect against the negative effects of radiation.
The sulforaphane found in cabbage may help protect against cancer.
Half a cup of cooked cabbage contains 81.5 micrograms of vitamin K.