Your “Get out of jail card”?
Do you remember the “get of out jail free” card in monopoly? How much would you pay for the card or did you never share it once you had it in your stash?
Is Just Thrive GlutenAway your “Get out of jail card”?
Just Thrive’s GlutenAway is a unique formula designed to support optimal gluten digestion
within 60-90 minutes:
- 3 beneficial spore-based and fungal probiotics,
- 4 powerful enzymes and
- Betaine HCl, a stomach acidity supplement.
While GlutenAway is not intended as a treatment for celiac disease, it is designed to provide additional protection against unknown, hidden sources of gluten while also supporting overall digestion.
Just Thrive GlutenAway
No refrigeration required,
Never leave home without it!
Unfortunately, eating “gluten-free” does NOT always mean you’re actually gluten-free!
New testing suggests that cross-contamination of “gluten-free” foods may be far more extensive than previously suspected.
Of 5,624 “gluten-free” foods tested, 32% were found to contain measurable amounts of gluten.1
But even beyond the risk of cross-contamination, it appears a gluten-free diet alone may not be enough to repair intestinal damage.
For 241 celiac disease subjects in a 2010 study, recovery of the small intestines was found in:
- 35% after 2 years of a strict gluten-free diet, and
- Only 66% after 5 years of remaining gluten-free.2
Personally, our family loves this new product from Just Thrive and will be traveling with GlutenAway this year.
Order with code ‘GFMOM’ and save 15% off your total purchase, just because we love you and your health matters!
More Information on GlutenAway with Kiran the microbiologist with Just Thrive.
1. Lerner BA, et al. Detection of Gluten in Gluten-Free Labeled Restaurant Food: Analysis of Crowd-Sourced Data. Am J Gastroenterol. 2019;00:1–6.
2. Rubio-Tapia A, Rahim MW. Mucosal recovery and mortality in adults with celiac disease after treatment with a gluten-free diet. Am J Gastroenterol. 2010;105(6):1412-20.